Queen Anne – Heavy Duty Wing Chair with matching sofa available in a range of express, plain, pattern and plaid fabrics. Also available in waterproofed fabrics.
A choice of Beech or Mahogany legs. This chair is ideally suited for domestic comfort although is designed primarily for nursing home use.
This chair and sofa can be provided in a vast range of crib 5, waterproof, anti microbacterial vinyls (see vinyl chair option), so call the helpline for free swatches that suit your colour scheme.
- Suitable for the Domestic and Care Home Environment
- Very comfortable heavy duty frame
- Promotes healthy posture
- Ideal for bad back sufferers
- Easy to arise from
- Easy to sit into
- Suitable for prolonged sittings
- Easy to clean fabrics
- Available in fashionable fabrics for your own home
- Available in 1000’s more fabrics (By request to tone with your decor)
- Available in Anti Microbacterial Fabrics if required
- Available in Waterproof Fabrics if required
- Available in Crib 5 Fabrics for Care Homes
- Beech or Dark Oak Effect Legs
- Ideal chair for recovery from Hip or Knee surgery.
Sofa available. Sofa made to 16m 18 or 20 inches. A two seater sofa has a seat width of 40 inches and a 3 seater has a seat width of 60 inches .
Important Notes on Fabric Types
‘Standard Fabrics’ are upholstery fabrics suitable for normal domestic use – comfortable woven fabrics for prolonged sitting periods.
‘Waterproofed’ (RECOMMENDED) fabrics are the same range of fabrics but with a laminated backing to prevent any liquid going through the fabric and into the foam, so still retain the comfort for sitting on. – i.e. the surface of the fabric remains unchanged.